i filmed several orbs over downtown windsor ontario, didnt notice until afer viewing the tape. and my camera scrabbled out the once and only time at the end of the 30 sec clip. when I pause the video at 6 secs you can really get a good look at the one, it is pretty close to where I was, I would saw about 150 ft from me just about tree line, soft ball to basket ball size, looks almost metallic. shiny. as it swoops up more come out of no where as they sort of like just appear from another deminsion is my only thoughts. or they are some how cloaked invisible. they flew around with control but spruratically, was insane to watch even on film. when I first saw it, my stomach sank in wonder and sadness I never notice while the event was taking place but they moved so fast im not surprised I didn't see them if not looking for them. 4 months later and I still watch the video in aww and wonder.http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.pngUFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You