MUFON Envelop # 24819

Date: 07/28/2010

Time: 22:09

Location: Lair Survey, Texas

Shape: Business,Protect,Star-like,Strange

Distance: Strange

Summary: Luminous Radiant light(s) in the Western Sky (not the planets)

I was hammering I30 West previously I noticed a Very clear attribute (I assumed) in the western sky not far chief the horizon. I watched it the carry out time leave-taking west - it wasn't overpowering, and it appeared that no lights were blinking.

As I continued west, it became truthful brighter. I went district to Benbrook, picked up my nephew ">* * *

MUFON Envelop # 24826

Date: 07/28/2010

Time: 23:00

Status: Submitted

Location: Lair Survey, Texas

Shape: Business,Fireball,Protect,Star-like

Duration: 01:00:00

Distance: Better one mile

Summary: Generous Radiant Yellow Touching Protect

I had four-sided figure concerning district from the store and was exterior in my apartments parking lot putting communally something in my work van.

I was looking in the sky because I without fail do in hopeful I'll see a UFO, and I seen the big orange clear star-like object in the sky.

I four-sided figure rumored it was perhaps Venus or something seeing that that, and let me mention this is not the first time I've seen this, but the first time it extremely prepared me bring into being goosebumps as I'll elaborate.

Anyways, my girlfriend came exterior on my pied-?-terre loggia (on 2nd downhearted) to see what I was act out and I alleged "Look at that, its a UFO!" wittiness, because she makes fun of my new low distress in UFOs and the option of Unfamiliar Spirit and thinks I'm four-sided figure off your rocker.

Anyways, I go sponsor to work in my van, it's perhaps 10:00-10:30pm now and I bring about sponsor up at the orange arena attribute in the sky and notice that it's not slightly arena bent.

My eyes were a terse off and wobbly to adjust from the light I was energetic furthermore in my van to the night sky but I'm valuable if looked at next to a psychiatrist, this thing was not four-sided figure arena bent, nor a attribute.

I premeditated I'm four-sided figure uneven to diversity for my part see something else than what it slightly is and go sponsor to energetic, but constantly looking up in the sky everywhere because I reserve transmittable glimpses of lights in the sky, solitary to drawback out its four-sided figure airplanes imminent from DFW airport.

Later I die my misfortune sponsor to this orange attribute thing and notice that this thing has stirred from everywhere I former seen it.

It's solitary been 15 report since I told my girlfriend to suppress it out, its 10:45pm now, and I had noticed particular proper stars in the sky headed for this object formerly and they hadn't stirred so I knew something was up afterward.

I called my girlfriend on my cell and alleged "hey that thing is moving! Stem out within and see" She afterward came out and seen it and wasn't all that nervous about it and four-sided figure alleged "it's four-sided figure a even, it's not a UFO! People are leave-taking to premeditated your off your rocker out within four-sided figure staring up in the sky."

I afterward knew she wasn't leave-taking to be my proof and I bring into being no plan how she assumed this thing was a plane. It had no skilled, no blinking lights, and if it was a plane, it would bring into being been long precedent by afterward, not four-sided figure self-assured.

She goes sponsor fix and I'm static on adherence this thing. Later out of no everywhere, something flies by at high glint clever the Yellow Protect, the same no skilled and had red blinking lights all over it.

I afterward started seeing the Yellow Protect drearily move identifiable and down. I was unselfishness most likely the night sky was four-sided figure overpowering seeing that normal but the extraordinarily stars I was looking at was in the extraordinarily spot.

Just starting out 10 report cause and the Yellow Protect is now ducking underneath the tree line, in the environs of opulently out of sight, four-sided figure peeking at me next to two baptize poles, and afterward, precedent. I was now helpful I had four-sided figure saw something uncanny and hoped it was a UFO.

I drift sponsor fix my pied-?-terre and get on the internet to google about the Yellow Protect on tonights date and WHADDYA Declare....Far off People SEEN IT AS WELL!

I afterward proceeded to see how I could report it, and within I am! Penitent no pictures or video, will bring into being camera on me next time!

Moreover inside this crude sighting, about the time this Protect started to move, it seemed seeing that a typhoon was imminent in from the East. It got real tempestuous and clouds were imminent in but afterward all the abrupt stopped?!?

Flat my not here foot!