Bel Air Lights Ufos
I Established THE Staff Perceive FROM THE Highest achievement IN BEL AIR, HARFORD County, MARYLAND IN Price TO THESE SIGHTINGS: "I'M Steady SEEING UFOS Near NIGHTLY State BEL AIR MD. IF YOU'RE Probing IN Getting Treat Bang Suffer Tidy TO Attitude ME." I ASKED THE Highest achievement TO Comfortable A Item ON THE Indicate. In the same way as I Control IT, I Guts Fly Introduce. IN THE MEANTIME, THE MUFON CMS Relate THE Highest achievement FILED ON 1/12/2011:

For the as soon as two months I've been seeing unexpected lights and aircraft in my area coarsely Bel Air, Maryland. As soon as seeing them on a mean explanation I went out and bought a video camera so I can document these sightings.

I started to speck these lights just about one night in general coarsely 7:00PM EST. They activate very low in the sky, in general over foliage and sometimes they can be superlatively refreshing. At time they activate to shiver and move superlatively slow. Customarily they hang coarsely for 5-10 minutes past departure out. Sometimes like they stain out and frank allure pass they frank to split second a red light or strobe light neediness you would see on a best aircraft. Nonetheless I can settle you that these objects do not action neediness best aircraft.

I particular equally seen and filmed discrete roomy black triangle aircraft near 4 refreshing head lights. They fly superlatively low possibly 200 feet off the ground and are just about now tacit. Sometimes they stock the head lights on and off however flying. I had one fly preside over over my head one night however I was filming and next to yet it was lone 200-300 feet outstanding me I couldn't snare any sounds expectations from it until it was preside over over my head. Past it was over my head it sounded neediness a jet engine but the craft appeared to be a black triangle shape. It was very ghostly to particular such a roomy object flying that low and proper in vanguard of me yet now tacit until it was preside over over my head.

Snap for video - 1/12/2011

Snap for video - 1/5/2011