Ufo Sighting In Springhill Arkansas On November 1St 2004 2 Ufos Seen Over 2 Nights One Starlike On The First Night
UFO SIGHTING IN SPRINGHILL, ARKANSAS ON NOVEMBER 1ST 2004 - 2 UFOS SEEN OVER 2 NIGHTS. ONE STARLIKE ON THE FIRST NIGHT. 2ND CRAFT CLOSER AND SEEN FROM BOTTOM.

The first one that I saw...I was hanging out with two friends standing outside one of their houses. I first noticed the starlike object and pointed it out. It was much brighter than a star and when we all watched it, it shot off at incredible speeds and was gone. I remarked about how I had never seen one before and one of my friends said he saw them all the time. The second was when I and the friend who had seen them before, were coming home from the movies. We turned down my parents road and during a clear long straight stretch, I noticed the craft right above us. It was larger than I could tell...maybe a football field. I can't remember if it was circular or not but it looked black against the sky that was a kind of purple at the time. What I do remember is that there were lots of lights under the craft. We slowed down and drove underneath it very slowly. I told my friend to turn around just about a fourth of a mile and when we went back to the place it was gone. I haven't told anyone but friends and family about my experience because I'm afraid of being seen as crazy. I've been having strange dreams about when I was little and staying at my grandmothers house. I'm in bed and a light comes through the window. I look outside and there is a silver craft by the tree. In my dream I feel like I should hide. I used to hate going to my grandmothers house when I was little. I would spend one night and then scream and cry for my parents to come and get me. I'm not sure if these are just dreams or if I am remembering something. I have 3 children and having these dreams really worries me for them. I'd kinda like to find out what's going on with me. There is so much more than I can put down here. Please help.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.