Ufo Craft Wellington Ontario Canada

A new ufo report in front Canada

Posters comments:

On 14/03/2012 in Wellington Ontario Canada at 8:45 pm while I was in my backyard, filming how close Jupiter and Venus were, my wife notice some

strange lights to the north, that seem to be coming towards us. These strange lights then proceeded to fly in a southern direction directly over our neighborhood. As it got closer you could start to tell that it was a craft of some sort but as you will hear in the video, this craft made absolutely no noise. I was lucky enough to still have my camera attached to my Tripod so I was able to capture this craft (strange lights) as they passed over the neighborhood. I called this a UFO because unlike any plane that I've see at night the lights didn't flash. And there was no noise. Please share I would love to know what this could be.

View the here