Ufo Sighting In Nashville
UFO SIGHTING IN NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE ON JULY 8TH 2004 - I SAW A CYLINDER SHAPED CRAFT PASS THROUGH THREE LARGE TOWERS AND WIRES

I was driving on Old Hickory Blvd at Brick church Pk. at 12:A.M. I thought I saw a hot air ballon shaped like a a can of soup. Then I realized it was night time and the craft was headed to three large cell towers and a lot of guide wires. As I got closer the bottom was luminated yellow-orange about 15% up and the craft had angled facets that started at the bottom and was lost in the dark but, you could see the outline of the the craft. It moved over the hill I followed it to the other side it would move and stop dim a little get brighter move and stop. then it moved around the towers and I lost sight again. I drove down Brick Church Pk. and it started to slow over a pasture near I-24 the light got dark and I could see the outline of the craft and it was not there after a short time. If it had been a ballon it would have never made it across the hills,terrian and the towers and wires and where did the thing go... I know it has been nine years but I remember it like yesterday and it just does not add up. call me if you need anything 615-357-7705

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.