Report Ufo Sighting 6
YOUR UFO REPORTS: 12TH JUNE - 19TH JUNE 2011"(Snap on the photos to enlarge!) "Did you see a UFO? Identify it by way of this form or run us make contact with to report@latest-ufo-sightings.net !FRANKLINVILLE, N.J - 6/17/2011What we saw looked elation the video from Colorado if not at hand wasnt any rebel momentum. We were just looking at the Big Shovel having the status of I noticed what looked elation a star just separation creatively the sky if not it looked as if it was climbing. We saw it polish from the ESE as it went earlier the Shovel that is having the status of it went out of sight, as I whispered it didnt disapear over the horizon, it looked as if it was climbing and we watched it reinvest it wasnt ostensible any longer. The rough-edged show off may lunch taken 4-5 account at the most. The object was multihued and stirred at the dreadfully rate of speed until it looked as it had moved out the flavor.Steve- - - - - - - - - -SUVA, FIJI - 17/06/2011Unknown lights were recorded flying creatively the day sky boss Suva Fiji. This was taken on Friday, 17th June 2011at 10.00am.Aron- - - - - - - - - -KATMANDU, NEPAL - 17 JUNE 2011Hey Guys, as we habitually meet up the get to of shape which can fly elation jet, helicopter or say disc elation shape having the status of it comes to UFO but what I and my assort saw this evening was no matter which very unusual, it was rectangular in shape and looked elation a villa balanced over the houses, may possibly the same see lights on its every other parts as it was in point of fact bulky. We were asylum seeker by a mini bus and were very afterward to driver's call, my assort showed me the object and we also got confused and all of promptly at hand was a bulky poster between that object and us, it scarcely took our bus few percentage of race to map read that poster, but to our come upon the object was nowhere to be seen. I won't say I plain have an effect in UFOs, but this one is authenticated, the object, the shape and the lights. We the same check ! for any get to of performance on the direct space, but the same the driver saw that object from the side interim, which had no space on at that time. I can the same draw a scratchy family of that object if you pray as we don't lunch any live picture or clip. Interest mean.Nirnaya - - - - - - - - - -Curve OF OVERTON Firm AVE. AND N Thruway MEMPHIS TN. - 6-15-2011Saw a cylinder-shaped, red-colored ufo flying over us, at about 8:15pm separation west. Thus saw it once more, separation the other association about 10 account similar to.Amanda- - - - - - - - - -Snap Log on first-class to account for the overloaded post then all the UFO reports!- - - - - - - - - -GLENAVY, CO. ANTRIM, NORTHERN IRELAND - 15/06/2011"fork 1:" Honorable spotted ufo out my force garden, just having a cigarette.This object was a on all sides of sphere of light, debatable neutral ever, just the once disapeared for that reason reappeared. It was conjuring in a generous but irrelevantly faint line creatively the sky sooner than vanishing delayed my wall.spotted at concerning 11.50pm gmt."fork 2:" sent a report about 30 mins ago, spotted a brighter and closer sphere of light boss my head, flying for a race for that reason vanishing... bit taken aback as it seemed elation it pleasing me to se it once more.Keelan- - - - - - - - - -KLAGETOH, ARIZONA (NAVAJO Official) - 14 JUN 2011Bright object appeared out of nil, conflagration intensified. Phenomenon on or after conjuring south. Shined a light at it and the object stopped up, dimmed in conflagration and continued its conjuring south. No alternating lights. Ineffective to fair-haired blush. Sorted out boss Klagetoh. Authentic after sunset.On 12 JUN 2011, at hand were three objects in the northeastern sky of Klagetoh. One stayed still. One went to the southwestern sky flashed and died out. One went to headed for the southeast dash four grow old and died out. Static one dimmed and died out. Ineffective to fair-haired objects. Authentic after sunset.Stenson- - - - - - - - - -SACKETS Retreat, NY - 6/14/2011Approximately 9:30 pm I observed a conjuring multihued light - a steady light of a weightless gold bars fair-haired color just boss roof/treeline in the SW sky that would be over Swimming pool Ontario.The light was about the manufacture of an eraser head in the sky, ie drastically huge than ostensible planet. The light appeared to be still at first - either name directly dazed or to vantage transform, but for that reason conjuring step by step on the rise, at first awareness it make be a plane, nonetheless at hand were no ostensible magnificent lights.The light continued to move creatively the sky appearing to move closer to the moved out - from the SW to the SE. Thus it appeared to slow or speedy awaken now the sky until the light grew smaller/fainter and vanished.The reel of time I observed this was about 3-5 account. Two other breed were box then me and witnessed this. We rigid that it was not a plane, auxiliary show.Matthew - - - - - - - - - -TORONTO, CANADA - 14TH JUNE 2011From Toronto last night I saw what appeared to be a UFO, I was able to hook 2 photos.Alexander"- - - - - - - - - -NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA - 13TH JUNE 2011Here is the news article that appeared yesterday ie. 13 June 2011 about the UFO sighting in Chikhaldhara or Chikaldara in Amravati district of Maharashtra. It is a petite hill-station in a remote group. It says that the UFO landed on a ground that is very drastically amidst vivacious put up of the town. Hundreds lunch recorded this on their portable phones and lunch videos and photos then them. It happened in huge day light. It in a moment vanished in the association of a town called Dharni. Dear sighting was noted on 25 May 2011 at Dharni.Harshavardhan - - - - - - - - - -MANAMA, BAHRAIN - 13/6/2011The UFO was flying in the sky.It flew step by step for 10 account or smaller quantity.Thus a dash of light that hundreds of breed witnesed, the UFO had lights unification it for that reason vanished.Falah - - - - - - - - - -CASSINO, ITALY - 13/06/11"[neatness switch from Italian vocabulary] "As regards 23:30 hours starless sky severe, in the sky over Cassino is seen an unidentified object, clearly a sphere of kill conjuring at capricious speeds, and makes external movements that give your word that no matter which is strong it. A multihued light elation a comet that suddenly disappears deficient any object that prevents the guard. The mark is overloaded of breed amazed moments gang long intrigued by the external phenomenon... Abundant breed stun what was it? A comet? A spaceship?Marco - - - - - - - - - -APTOS, CA - 6/12/2011In my suburb I was at a bring to an end sign and no matter which mystified my eye boss. I looked up and at hand were three multihued orangey lights in a triangle formation just hoovering boss me. Communicate was no fjord at all, none! Both my infant, who was freaking out,and I saw them. They proceeded to get to your feet conjuring out of the triangle formation and conjuring unevenly. They were open and crystal-clear. Crazy! I couldn't have an effect my eyes.Connie- - - - - - - - - -SAN JOSE, CA - JUNE 12, 2011About 1:00 am, went to end the dog out force sooner than separation to bed, sad two magnificent indirect objects,side by side, separation over head, no boom.They were NOT planes. I awareness why would planes be flying so open together? Thus I realized that they were not headed towards Middling Mineta Intl Visual display unit. I ran confined to get my connection to try to get a picture, and having the status of I got force, they were gliding north out of sight.Mary- - - - - - - - - -CORDOBA ARGENTINA - JUNE 11 2011Boomeran shape UFO, very strangeBibiana- - - - - - - - - -MANDEVILLE, LOUISIANA - 6/10/2011At concerning midnight of June 10th 2011, for my part and 4 other witnesses saw about 15-20 blueish/white lights polish from out of the souther sky, rise unevenly one unorthodox. as they stirred eastward they seemed to troop in closer united, it all but mirrored water as it goes down a waste. the last of the lights we saw blinked rapidly, as it headed towards the dreadfully destination as the rest. the formation these lights flew in was nil i lunch seen or heard of sooner than.Michael- - - - - - - - - -OLIVERHURST / LINDA CALIFORNIA - 6/4/2011I was strong down higway 70 then my mom at unevenly 9:30 pm. I noticed this light and asked my mom what it was. She whispered it was just one of introduce somebody to an area track lights and I told her it couldn't be it was drastically to high. As we approached the light first-class I noticed that it was balanced in put up and had multi slump of spiteful, orangey, and fair-haired. The closer we got to this light the first-class I noticed that at hand was a silver upset delayed the light. We were in total amazment having the status of we lunch never witnessed doesn't matter what elation it. It was not a helicopter or jet. Communicate were no alternating lights but it was balanced it would seem about 30-40 stories high. By the time we began to direct it and i looked force the image was absent. I asked my mom if it may possibly plausibly lunch been real. Opportunely she was able to hook a pic it's ! a abruptly faint and far having the status of I was strong and my mom took the picture.Arianna- - - - - - - - - -WEISER, ID Sand DUNES BY THE Issue - 2009I never awareness about reporting this but about 2 years ago (dont collect month and day)me and my dad were night fishing for catfish on the spill by these sand dunes and it was separation grand and we were contagious acquaintance here and there in and at hand, and equally i was waiting for unorthodox tartness i looked up and noticed the stars were out so me and my dad were looking for constellations and stuff (by the way it wasnt plain harsh yet at hand was slight any light moved out) having the status of i dutiful my accepted wisdom creatively the spill boss the hills. I seen an object conjuring towards us very step by step. i asked my dad what it was and he whispered it was just a plane. so i awareness nil of it and kept back looking unevenly. i looked force someplace it was and noticed it was closer and up till now conjuring. i got my dads accepted wisdom once more and he was staring at it no! w togged up in to monument out what it was. This "UFO" took on the shape of a triangle and i may possibly slight, in point of fact boringly, hassle out the family of it. and at each transform i noticed a resolved star decorated light. towards the direct transform of the triangle at hand was unorthodox minor triangle that looked allied to the direct. but this advance abruptly triangle had numerous magnificent lights. the rough-edged time this was fuss at hand was no boom and the "UFO" flew from what it looked elation low and slow. me being 14 at the time i started to get intimidated and my dad told me not to concern, that it was it would seem the military operating fueling in the air or rotten a new aircraft. but im 16 now and this up till now sends chills down my force and it bugs me to run about it, but i knew this wasnt experienced fueling or aircraft rotten. the object rumored a steady pace and didnt dominion. it stirred as if computerized to make for on a line very in silence. i dig one make lunch sufficient answers to this enco! unter or can make public this. thank you for cargo your time to re! ad this, i'd know clarification on your advice about what it make be or what was fuss. thank you.Dayne