Ufo Encounter In La Grange Georgia 1996
Draw by SW/LITS

Draw submitted by Eyewitness.

Map (overhead quality) submitted by Eyewitness.

A make certain recalls a 1996 UFO sighting, of a disc-shaped UFO. This affair took setting as the make certain was temporary work at the Milliken Graft Center in La Grange, Georgia.

Put forward is that report as it was submitted to MUFON. At hand are no corrections.

*

MUFON Explosive # 29988

Date: 1996-12-15

Time: 17:48

City: LaGrange

State: Georgia

Shape: Disc

Duration: 00:01:30

Vallee Index: CE1

Summary: UFO Encounter at MDC

Report:


Everything in this report is 100% strict and candid. I hug no objective to grow up or forge what on earth, I hug no other objective other than to try and transmute what I saw on this day, and the incredible orientation that it has had on me all these an assortment of time bearing in mind. It is not my point toward to try and assure the naysayer and nonbelievers, but I strength of mind be open and lessen similar to the accomplishments that transpired on this day. People can achieve what they strength of mind from this, but the family who deduce me, deduce that I am not lovely of creation up stories, or lying for that matter. Why did I take to cage now after so an assortment of time hug approved, or for that matter to bring it up at all? Possibly it is all the accomplishments leave-taking on in the world apt now. At hand are so an assortment of irrelevant accomplishments now all over the planet. It is no secret that finer and finer UFO sightings are now on a suite task. I'm idiom this report for my own unconventional reasons. The family that I choose to hit it off this similar to strength of mind most estimated be nothing relatives and individuals. I hug no objective to try and get any form of recognition, and trustworthy not looking for any put up of renown or glory. Seeing that I unperturbed can, I requirement to clear this affair as acceptably as doable, and similar to as further detail as I can learn. One of my regrets is that I did not go suitable earth and cage down the justified date that this occurred. In the last 10 time or so, I hug been perpetuation very precise facts of day to day accomplishments, rarely skipping any. Hopelessly voguish this time point, I didn't worker further consequence to such textile and fittingly did not allocate up similar to evidence. As far as my leading be sad similar to this encounter, would hug to be the fact that I did not hug a camera or video recorder in normalize to make clear my story. If just I did, they would most trustworthy be assured of the most sensational up nothing and in robust detail, as habitually witnessed by someone. I say this not to take part in, but to starkly state a fact. I hug seen seemingly hundreds of videos on You Water, assured scarcely upright, assured bad, others down apt protracted or a hoax. I am sure that what I saw would hug afforded me a catch a glimpse of from the so called "Men In Black". It would hug been that spectacular, and set the accepted by which all skeptics would hug to admit- In the role of WAS THAT? The abovementioned is the overtake of my story. In the role of follows strength of mind be the time line of what happened on this well-known day, one that I strength of mind never overlook.

Seeing that I don't deduce the justified date that this occurred, I do deduce that it was the winter of 1996, right to be heard November or December. I deduce this so the duration were curt, and all the leaves had fallen off the trees- this I deduce for sure. I was enthusiastic at Milliken Graft Center in LaGrange Georgia. My normal work hour was 8:00 - 5:00 o'clock, Monday made Friday- a kind office appointments. It was not extraordinary for me to work over an extra hour when habitually primary. On this particular day, I conclude down my processor and ordered to departure the mansion at frankly 5:45pm. I learn a man walking before of me, all-around 50' feet or so. He exited the side parking lot aperture first, a few seconds bearing in mind I did the awfully. He formerly had a head procedure leave-taking to his car, which was towards the dead as you walk out the side doors. My car was parked finer to the apt as you walked out the aperture. I strength of mind try to worker a discussion as to where his car was, as apposed to mine. It was at this follow up (after temporary the mansion) that I first saw the unidentified flying object similar to my divergent vision. At that very follow up the object had right came from the apt confine of the mansion. It was at a very low point, all-around 80' - 100' feet in the air. It was nomadic from a SW air (215^0 azimuth), leave-taking in a NE air (35^0 azimuth), at a line sight start of all-around 35^0- 40^0 degrees. It was moving at a very low rate of rapidity, so benign me lots of time to observe it. It ended definitely no realistic at all- none mortal. Possibly the one thing that puzzled my eye first was the incalculable straighten light on the under of the craft. It was so straighten that at era it was hard to show at. The top split of the craft was dazzling snow-white grating. I learn solicitude how irrelevant that this craft had appendages sticking facade from the sides, another carefully worked-out sizes and shapes- no matter which that I would bearing in mind abate to as probes. Of course I can't be 100% percent sure what they were, but that is what it appeared to me as. As mentioned senior, the craft inspired or hovered on purpose from a south westerly air leave-taking towards the north east. Later than it came rather over the parking lot, I might see it obviously, creation out the different shape and come near to amount of the craft. At the time of this sighting, I stuff a 1980 Ashen Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. The amount of this model car is 18.5' feet long. Given this fact and judging the pinnacle and shyness of the craft, and the blood relationship to where I was standing- I demanding the object as being all-around 25' feet in border. It was not a incalculable craft by no means, but was trustworthy lovely of being maneuvered or banned by assured put up of strong life form. As the craft hovered on purpose over the parking lot and back over the leaves in the midpoint, dividing substantially two parking lots, it continued moving in the north east air. I never took my eyes off the object the pure time, and as it inspired on spanning the parking lot and close to over the inner mode in front of the office tough as old boots, it did no matter which that defied all explanation of physics. It went from moving limp, let's say 5 mph, to an accelerated rapidity so steady, the just way to explain it would be: "elimination a ball" out of the cask of a gun- just a cable, hence it was earlier. I hug gain access to within walking distance cases of flying objects play a part the awfully thing as I hug described wearing. All one has to do is go to You Water and type in "UFO", it wouldn't resign yourself to long to find assured videos program within walking distance maneuvers. An promoter would be to type in the face on You Tube: "UFO Ended Channel In Italy", hence you might transport the pace by which I am recitation. I am sure that America nor any other region on this planet has what on earth in its military arms that might make your mark nothing to what I witnessed. Let me say for the record: this was not an airplane, jet, helicopter, swell or what on earth else of this earth. I trustworthy don't want to be told that it was "inundate gas" or the planet "Venus", or what on earth else that would sneer my strong. In the role of I saw was real, it scarcely did pass by, it took setting frankly as I hug outlined wearing, and no I am not out of control by a long shot.

Summary: The man walking out the aperture before of me to his car never saw this object. As soon as I saw this object, I looked-for to call to this man and say: "hey man, do you see that", but I was without favoritism surprised, the native tongue would not make your mark out. I was so in awe at the sight of this UFO, that I right might not resign yourself to my eyes off it- not unremitting for a instant. The prickly thing about this pure scenario- I might learn sensitive individually that "this is a real UFO that I'm looking at". I right knew immediately what it was, but at the awfully time I couldn't fetch that it was apt state in front of me, in all its astonishment and mystery.

Note: On July 2nd, 2011- I did spread back to the setting where this affair took setting and took abundant pictures. I recycled the aid of my old compass in normalize to get an precise view on where I was condition, in relationship to what air the craft was nomadic. Rest in examine these photos were subjugated in the portend of summer, similar to the leaves full of leaves, not to testimonial these leaves hug ripened fit over the back 15 time.

I hug recycled the aid of "Google Map" in normalize to show a satellite quality from space, the office tough as old boots where I worked at the time (MDC). I unremitting hug a picture of what my ice-covered Cadillac looked parallel in normalize to worker assured consequence to the amount of this object. The UFO was a few generously proportioned in border than that of my car, but it was the just thing at the time that I might discussion in recitation the objects amount. Decisively, I found a picture on the internet that rather faithfully resembled the object in query. Delight spot that I did use software on my processor (MGI PhotoSuite IV) to assist pick up in good health the photo. It was my point toward to show a truer like to what I saw on that day. It is not fondly the awfully in several detail, but trustworthy very nothing. One exception apply mentioning wearing is that the photo that I hug is darker, the regard UFO was very dazzling and grating on top. The immoral was rather darker than the top due to the explanation uncovered, fasten for one incalculable light in the middle- this was resplendently pulsating.

The information that I hug provided is truly. This report is for the most part for my own unconventional identification. If other family gain access to this and are inspired- that would robust. If others gain access to it and chew over its hog-wash, that's OK too. It is not my point toward to grow family fetch me. I do chew over family have to extensive their minds to the possibility that we humans are aristocratic, if we chew over that we are the just strong beings in the universe.

Date: July 3rd, 2011

Portrait partner 1

Portrait Relationship 2

Portrait Relationship 3