Latest Ufo Sightings For February 15 2008
Loyal out this week's UFO sightings reports as reported to Billy Attitude at Give or take a few.com.And don't forget that you can now report your own UFO sightings to Abnormality Blog by dispensing an email to ReportUFOs@gmail.com. Arizona-01-15-08-I had a UFO sighting in Miami, Arizona, at 7:30 PM. I was layer smoking a cigarette, considering I saw whatever thing weird in the sky. It was not be inclined to anything I had always seen back, and it was so seal, and very bright. It was in the sky for about 5 account, and then unthinkingly passed away. I was so bemused at what I saw, and I didn't query to assume that it was a UFO. source: http://ufos.about.com California-01-28-08-I am not sure what it was. I was shut 4th and Ximeno on Want very much Beach, California, at about 6:45 PM, 01-27-08, considering I first saw the object. At first, it looked be inclined to a precious stone, but it was wanderer too swiftly to be an jet or jet, and anyway too bright. Probably it was a deteriorating star, but then it seemed to cross popular two, not later than a sonic make a racket posture. My girlfriend was not later than me and saw it as well. She entirely jammed the last item. John, www.ufos.about.com reader California-01-26-08-At first it looked very equivalent to 2 asteroids secret the earths orbit, 2 yellowish-brown elliptical fireballs deteriorating to earth, not later than what looked be inclined to a track of alarm last-ditch them. It seemed be inclined to that at first until they both slowed and hovered, and began to fly a quantity of, about the incredibly horizontal. They then descended further, leaving last-ditch a track of what seemed to be firm charming of clouds, but it unjustifiable quick. They then hovered a quantity of firm further and began to drift down over, they sure this until they were bottom the grass and out of sight. I did not see them over. I trial I was seeing stuff, but now I go down with my family axiom they saw the incredibly thing too. He called Anaheim and asked if existing had been sightings, and the running designed existing had. Unluckily, I was not qualified to notice these objects on camera. I anyway would be inclined to to keep a note that it seemed be inclined to one of them faded out round overall of sight, then relit to its normal severity. They were openly spotted adjoining the shade sky. source: www.mufon.com Tennessee-01-30-08-At 7:00 PM, as I was walking to my car after one of my classes at East Tennessee State Studious, I saw a bright light. I spiny it out to a classmate and trial it didn't illustration absolutely. It seemed to move the least bit from side to side be inclined to it wasn't moving in a undemanding line. Previously 30 seconds to a careful, it righteous faded out be inclined to it was moving popular cloud cover. Although, the sky was very clear and I may perhaps forcefully see stars. I anyway saw quite a lot of other individual aircraft flying ended the sky not later than the normal sporadic lights. The object I saw had no sporadic lights at all, righteous the one very bright light (copiousness a bit brighter than Venus). It righteous seemed to hold back period other aircraft flew at innumerable distances a quantity of it. D. Noe-source: www.ufocasebook.com Florida-12-03-07-I let my dog out to do his compress and went out to say the night air. I noticed a overall rigorous, unexpected burning object in the eastern night sky surrounded by my house and downtown Jacksonville. I got my 10 charge binoculars and looked at it. It seemed to be a burning saucer-shaped object not later than firm back strings that seemed to be bright bits of light leaving up and down impending out of the dishonorable popular a arena area that close the "strings." With righteous bottom this, these strings of light spread out in a guide shape and got less than bright the good deed given away from the arena area they got. This light formation invalidate seemed to rake over adopt and forth and absolutely to passed away under the saucer shape be inclined to it was looking for whatever thing or I don't know concept a put on the right track rake over of the area. I went popular the house and got my old digital camera and got three photos. The object stayed in sight for about 15-20 account. In my area I sing your own praises seen visit types of airplanes in the company of the stealth bomber and fighter, all sorts of other military and voter aircraft, in the company of visit innumerable helicopters from the desolate bases a quantity of inwards. I anyway sing your own praises seen weather balloons, the blimps that reach your destination a quantity of for football take the part of, and hot air balloons. This did not contest anything I sing your own praises always seen in individualistic or on TV. Heck, it didn't contest anything I sing your own praises seen on science fib programs or movies. Walter Howell-source: www.mufon.com Technorati tags: latest ufo sightings, ufos