About Paranormal Collection
The Unnatural Total of Beam Tam, this blog, is surgery as my lump of something to do with the Unnatural that I can grow. While I am a Unnatural fan (resist All over the place Beam Tam), I methodically browse to multiple sites to search for multiple paranormal, incomprehensible, unexplained and bizarre shove, with UFO's, ghosts, incomprehensible creatures, make-believe creatures, sightings, unexpected goings-on, theories and a lot a cut above...

My aim is to tariff as many Unnatural, unexpected, incomprehensible and unexplained shove as humanly possible! And subsequently post them on the site for someone to read/view for free.

Being I discover conceivably in the form of bare duplicate information, pictures or videos. I essence post my discoveries at home and exchange a few words to the websites anywhere I found them, and if I entirely found information to in the past my own research and theories, I essence type my own opinions and findings and post them at home.

Too all that, I essence each post mythical and non-fictional paranormal stories in black and white by in person or by others and posted with size. The stories essence be either fictitious or severe, from special experiences and image.

And if you guys have any stories from your own get together or from everyone you gossip, perceive free to assign them! Email me at josh-(at)-joshtam-(dot)-net with your story and if something is OK, I essence put it up at home, qualified with your award and each a exchange a few words to your site/blog if you have one. Scan gruffly and have fun!