Ufo Sighting In White Bear Lake
UFO SIGHTING IN WHITE BEAR LAKE, MINNESOTA ON NOVEMBER 2ND 2013 - A GROUP OF 6 TO 8 RED/ORANGE OBJECTS HOVERED IN FORMATION THEN DISAPPEARED

On 11/2/2013 I was driving home after hunting, shortly after dark. I turned south onto Bellaire Ave in White Bear Lake MN towards the road I live on. I noticed what kind of looked like street lights that were in a big dipper-like formation, I couldn't exactly tell where they were as I drove down this road but it looked strange to me because they weren't moving or flashing like most objects in the air. I turned left onto my street, Orchard Lane, and at this point I could see these objects in the horizon were a ways to the south and not just over Bellaire Ave. A group of 6 to 8 objects hovered in formation. At this point I saw a plane flying to the east from the general direction of the objects. I felt these may be ufo's as they reminded me of what I have seen in many documentaries. I drove 2 blocks to my home, grabbed my wife and camera and headed into my back yard to get some pictures and video. We could only see a portion of the objects and took a few pictures and a little bit of video that did not turn out very well. The pictures are ok but we didn't use a tripod so they are a little fuzzy. After 3 minutes the objects started to slowly fade to darkness, not all at the same time. We drove over to Bellaire Avenue to see if we could see anything else but everything was gone.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.