Ufo Sighting In Florida On May 17Th 2013 Ufo By The Moon
I was just admiring the beautiful fool moon night and said to myself let me take picture of it with my phone. So I took several photos and to my surprise later on realized what was flying by the moon so I took some more shots hoping to catch what I was experiencing in some way. It has so far happened twice. Pretty cool when you see something of this magnitude with your own eyes and get to capture a glimpse of the true living breathing universe. Now it's not just stories I've heard it makes a difference on how you judge and determine others encounters. May truths be told and understood.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.