Ufo Swinging Like A Pendulum Philippines
"Do you believe in UFO's, aliens or any other stuff of the like? I know this might sound stupid, but I think I've already seen an unidentified flying object (UFO). Here's my story.When I was little, about when I was in the 1st grade, I had always left school before six in the morning, when it was still dark, because my class started at 7:30am and my school was far away. One particular morning, I was getting ready to go to school. I was already in my uniform and was about to go downstairs. I was already facing the stairs when I saw something peculiar in the window just infront of me. Not far away, I saw three lights that looked like the lights that an airplane would have. But something was different about these lights. They were in one slightly curved row and it seems that this lights were changing color. I looked closely. There seemed to be some sort of faint band holding these lights together. Aside from that, I saw no other shape. I stared at these strange lights. I couldn't remember if there were sounds, so there were probably none. These lights were moving from side to side in a curved path. First going down, and then going up, then down again, and so on. And the strange thing about this movement is that it was moving really fast. Normally, if you would see an airplane in the sky, you would see that it would be moving to one direction and it would be doing that very slowly because of its distance. But this was different. It was moving like a swinging pendulum, only a bit slower, right in front of me, I quickly went downstairs to put something in my bag, and then hurried back up. When I reached the top of the stairs, the lights were gone! Nowhere. So I quickly ran to our terrace hoping to find it somewhere in the sky, but to my despair, it was nowhere to be found. How could it have disappeared so fast when I was only gone for a few seconds?Up to now, I still tell this story to my friends. They think I'm crazy. But none have actually offered an explanation to what I really saw. If you could offer me a logical explanation, please, let me know."
Audree,posted 08-16-2008, 07:22 AM

Source:


http://www.pinoyunderground.com/showthread.php?s=8eb020c42aea1722bfdea71f7fd14a70&t=79508&page=4