Ufo Sighting In Frederick Maryland On May 13Th 2013 Around 6 Orange Lights In Formation Fly Across Sky Then Vanish
I went outside to smoke a cigarette when, first thing I saw was 6 or so hovering lights in a strange formation flying in perfect synchronization (possibly a single ship) across the sky. I called my husband outside to witness this event with me. I live with roommates and do not have the key to the back gate and the lights went behind a tree where we could somewhat still see them as they continued their path SW. They came to the edge of the tree and then vanished. We could not see exactly where they went, but we could no longer see them through the tree.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.