Mysterious Black Ufo Has Been Caught Flying Above Gloucestershire England
This mysterious black UFO has been caught flying above Gloucestershire England, the eyewitness stated that they did not notice the object until they looked back at the pictures.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


The even took place in my village (lydbrook, Gloucestershire) where I was sat with two of my friends. We was taking a video of some homeless guy that started to talk to us. I did not notice the flying object until today (23/09/14) when I watched the video back.

I noticed something fly by in the background that went so fast if you blinked you would miss it. I slowed the video down as at first I thought it may be a bird. Only to find when I zoomed the flying object was triangular shaped with a black centre, moving way to fast to be a bird. Also there was no planes/helicopters or birds in the sky at that time, or no noise. When i noticed the shape I felt shocked as this is my first sighting captured of a unidentified flying object.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Black UFO


DATE - 2014-06-14 6:11AM

LOCATION - Gloucestershire England

COLOUR - Black



Origin: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com