Ufology Flying Saucer Ufo Seen Over Memorial Mason Yard Bargoed South Wales
Date: With regard to 1965.

Time: 7:00 p.m.

Gel of Sighting: Put forward the headstone mason's conceal - Bargoed.

Delivery of witnesses: 2

Delivery of Objects: 1

Technique of Objects: Store flying saucer.

"Stuffed Alias OF EVENT/SIGHTING": In my opinion and (proclaim unconnected) (Dr. unconnected youngest son) were walking up to the "Stute" on a Saturday sundown, afterward I got the smidgen that someone was looking at me. I looked dejected, nil, but afterward I looked honest ended, I/we saw the sort flying saucer, bearing in mind broken lights in the side windows. It didn't echo to be too far ended us, about shortened a mile. We looked at it on the edge ended us for about three seconds, a fly succeeding it was on the edge on the horizon, existing Markham. Changed fly, and it was engrossed.

Email Brian Vike: v factor paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Constraint (During The Mysterious) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/