Ufo Sighting In Cowpens South Carolina On June 15Th 2012 From My Yard I Saw A Large Ufo Flying Above A Jet Liner
UFO SIGHTING IN COWPENS, SOUTH CAROLINA ON JUNE 15TH 2012 - FROM MY YARD, I SAW A LARGE UFO FLYING ABOVE A JET LINER. TWICE THE SIZE OF THE PLANE.AND SIX STORIES TALL AND SILVER AND RECTANGULAR.

I was watching planes overhead while standing in my yard. charlotte douglas airport has flight pattern right by my house. I noticed this plane at normal cruising altitude with a craft flying above it. It shadowed the plane speed for speed.It was three times or more larger than the jumbo airliner. it was about six stories or more in height. It was silver in color and no windows that I could see. I watched the plane and the UFO untill they were both out of sight. I know this was not a man made object. I was in the US Air Force for five years and I know what a plane looks like. this was no plane.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.