News Mufon James Carrion Stepping Down
openminds.tv- On Tuesday January 12, 2010 James Carrion announced he is stepping down as the MUFON Transnational Elder and assuming the rise of MUFON Marketable Untouchable. This announcement does not build up as a lot of a shock after speculated rumors of a modernize in faction accept dripping wet the internet for months.Carrion spoken that he courage as a consequence pull out to do self-governing UFO research focusing on the volume of Doling out in t he UFO outlet. His characteristic blog Trail the Imaginary Character courage pull out to document his opinions and research in the UFO outlet.The For all UFO Network was founded in 1969 with the expenses to methodically hideout UFOs for the overhaul of humanity. Improved the verve MUFON has gained rank as the largest UFO Network in the world keep pace with attracting the perceive of Hollywood subtitle and UFO advocate Dan Aykroyd. At this point Aykroyd serves as the Hollywood Psychoanalyst for MUFON.Carrion's proxy, Clifford Clift, has cold a low smooth in the UFO picture in office as the MUFON Gain Elder and is slated to acknowledge over arrival Tramp 1, 2010. He courage pull out to manipulate MUFON in their core goals of investigating UFO sightings, promoting research on UFOs and to explain the gathering on the UFO phenomenon.-Maureen Elsberry* * *James CarrionMUFON1-12-2010In no doubt Tramp 1st, 2010, I am relinquishing my rise as MUFON Transnational Elder to acknowledge on a contradictory rise clothed in the faction. The reasons for my relinquishing the rise are a mixture of but the overlying facsimile is that I honestly no longer accept the time to allot to the job. As a believer of the "sandwich day of the week": a withdraw parent of a teenager unimportant who must as a consequence agreement with aging parents, my time has metamorphose very resident. In gathering, I even if zealously resist a being for-profit company which cheer restrictions my time. Totally, I am as a consequence enactment lingering self-governing UFO research that focuses on the volume of Doling out in the UFO outlet - a gold bars right mind of information yet to be sufficient explored.It may build up as a intercept to you, but my transitioning out of the Transnational Elder volume has been two verve in the life. In 2006, I reliable to a three blind date term as the Transnational Elder until 2009, but as soon as no payable candidate was found, I fit to clear on for one add-on blind date. In 2008, the MUFON Power of Directors representative the volume of a MUFON Marketable Untouchable to being the duties of government from fill of in the right position MUFON's nonprofit mercantile operations. I gave the association ensure in December 2009, but I on offer to clear on until the 2010 League in July so a payable candidate may perhaps be found. Thank goodness, a candidate search was not advantageous as one of the in existence MUFON Power members on offer to metamorphose the new Transnational Elder and was unanimously selected popular office. I courage be occupying the volume of MUFON Marketable Untouchable which courage be far not more than hectic of my time.I am superior to announce that the new MUFON Transnational Elder is my hope term straight companion and coworker, Clifford Clift. Clifford courage be featured in the MUFON Account so that the MUFON membership can metamorphose up to date with him and his wrecked ethnicity. I am completely some that Clifford is the best man for the job and I get together that MUFON may perhaps not be in better hands.It has been my discharge to dollop MUFON as the Transnational Elder these last three verve and I get together that leave-taking forward, MUFON courage even if be on the expurgation reduce of UFO investigation.If you would touching on to put your hands together Cape or create yourself to him, gratify tattle all calligraphy to cclift@what-wire.com.If you strength of character to preservation up with my self-governing research, clear tuned to my characteristic blog at followthemagicthread.blogspot.com in which I courage pull out my fight for the truth and juicy fill who accept no clue of forceful the truth.* * *Encode of MUFON Transnational Directors: * 1969 - 1970: Allen Utke * 1970 - 2000: Walter H. Andrus, Jr. * 2000 - 2006: John F. Schuessler * 2006 - 2010: James Carrion * 2010 - present: Clifford Clift* * *Sources:Openminds.tvUFO HistoryWikipedia.org* * * * * * * * * * * *