Ufo Sighting In Winston Salem North Carolina On August 24Th 2013 The Orb Appeared Over I 40 Lasted About A Minute
UFO SIGHTING IN WINSTON-SALEM, NORTH CAROLINA ON AUGUST 24TH 2013 - THE ORB APPEARED OVER I-40, LASTED ABOUT A MINUTE, RECORDED IT THROUGH MY SUNROOF OF CAR, TWO OTHER CARS PULLED OVER ON INTERSTATE TO OBSERVE.

Driving to work at 930 pm on I-40 westbound coming into Winston-Salem, Nc. Was especially dark outside, moon was not out yet. Something caught my attention in the sky. Of course at first your mind sais, "airplane".. but something was different, there were no typical flight lights, no particular direction, nothing attached to light, just a solid reddish orange object. There is a small airport in the city, so any aircraft would be very apparent on either approach or take off, this was not that. I immediately pulled off the interstate and pulled my phone out and recorded this object through my sunroof of my vehicle. The night sky was so dark and this object was so apparent, it was good for me seeing the object with my eyes, but bad for a recording because there was no contrasting objects. The object was very close and directly above, so much so that holding the phone directly straight up through my sunroof. I recorded the object for one minute and then it just disappeared right before my eyes. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, so I know it didn't move behind a cloud. I was astonished, it's so aggravating, who do you call ? What do you do ? Who do you tell ? One vehicle pulled over behind me, but before I could go talk to them, they left. I sat on the side of the road and played back the recording and was disappointed that the recording wasn't as amazing as what my own eyes saw ; but, I was able to take individual snap shots of the video as it played on phone, every single frozen frame I saw something in the center of the object, like a dark center nucleus. I just don't know what to make of it ? Your brain immediately tries to discount what you just saw, but I just couldn't find anything logical to blame what I saw on. Wish I had a answer for what I saw, maybe one day ?!.... I do have photo and video, but for some reason my phone won't let me attach to this site, please let me know a alternative email to send this to.. thank you..

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.