Ufo Sighting In Fenstanton
UFO SIGHTING IN FENSTANTON, ON JUNE 28TH 2013 - BLACK BALL HOVERING OVER MY HOUSE THEN ONCE I SAW IT IT MOVED OFF VERY SLOWLY PICKING UP SPEED NO NOISE AN HAD A HEAT WAVE AROUND ITI was in my back garden having a cigarette jets had been in the area all morning so was looking around to see if I could see them I could only hear them then I turned round looked up and there was a black ball hovering over the house it seemed that as soon as I noticed it it started to move off slowly in an easterly direction picking up pace as it went turning in a very strange way somthing I can't explain it made no noise but as it started to move off it had almost like an energy around it I can only describe it like a heat wave all around it I have never seen somthing so blatent in all my life I felt like I had to do somthing as my heart is still racing from what I've seen as I know this is not a man made object I can't be2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.