Ufo Sighting In Clinton
On May 4, 2013, my wife and I were sitting in our backyard. At around 4:40 PM I noticed a bright flashing light to the East of us as it came over a hill. The light was flashing as if a mirror was reflecting a very bright light. The light was on the side away from the sun. As it approached it appeared to be a sphere. The object travelled from the NE to SW. It was difficult to make out because of the flashing light. When it travelled further and I was looking at it almost from the rear, it looked like a solid grey sphere. At first I thought it might be a balloon, however it did not bob or waver and the light was stronger than any strobe I have seen in the daytime. I could not tell the size - there were no clouds, but it was well below some jet contrails that had recently formed. We both saw the object and it was like nothing we had seen before. I wanted to get a camera but there was no time. I was mostly curious during the event, just trying to figure out what it was. The object kept travelling on a straight line NE to SW until it disappeared from sight.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.