Ufo Sighting In New Bedford Massachusetts On August 24Th 2013 It Looked Like A Star That Was Moving
UFO SIGHTING IN NEW BEDFORD, MASSACHUSETTS ON AUGUST 24TH 2013 - IT LOOKED LIKE A STAR THAT WAS MOVING. THE LIGHT WENT OUT AFTER A FEW MINUTES.

I was smoking a cigarette on my porch and I was obviously looking up at the stars. I noticed that it looked like a star was moving. It looked just like a bright star was moving in a straight line. This was August 24th of 2013 at about 9pm. I was watching the star like UFO move for less then 5 minutes and then I noticed that the light got dimmer and soon vanished. I didn't see any blinking lights like a normal plane makes. It looked like it was high up in the air, I thought it was a star at first and it looked just like a star that was moving. I only watched it for less then 5 minutes but I don't know what it was so I'm calling it a UFO. The light was a constant whitish light that looked like it was moving in a straight path and then the light got dimmer until it disappeared. Thanks!

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.