I was coming home from grocery shopping in Crossville and headed west on Highway 70 in the Pleasant Hill area. While driving, a large object appeared before my eyes, just above my vehicle. I noticed a large triangular type shape with a big lit circle in the middle of it. The light was several feet across and was illuminated with white light. The object looked dark gray as far as I could tell and the shape was triangular but with curves. I figured it must be a ufo to be just hovering like that over the power lines. I could only see the underneath because I was passing under it. I couldn't believe it was hovering over me a bit to the left and over the power lines. I observed the power lines were just a few inches underneath the object. It did appear to be coming closer to me. I also slowed down the vehicle a little so I could keep watching and ducked my head some to continue to see. I noticed 4 beams of light that went from one side to the other of the object and pulsed about 4 times on and off. The lights were about 6 to 8 foot across. Larger than the circular light in the middle. I tried to see if I could see the object in my rear view mirror but it appeared to be gone. I did not observe any sound from the object even though it was only about 20 feet above me. I figured the time of the sighting must have been 9:59 p.m. on April 27, 2013. The sighting must have lasted about 10 seconds. Also while this was going on, there were no other cars on the road and after continuing about 1/2 mile I did see 2 different cars coming from the other direction and I flashed my lights at them just to alert them, in case the object was still in the area or if it possibly landed.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.