I Now Know
Anyone who's followed my stuff, whether written or spoken, will know that I can drone on and on about the existential angst of not knowing. This has been a kind of mantra, the endless tape loop I repeat that I am NOT sure if I am really and truly an alien abductee.I feel like I've been in a place of actually knowing for a while now (maybe years) but my incessant "maybe" had become a habit. Or maybe a role I was playing.Well, this last event (March 10th) pretty much changed all that. It wasn't the night under the stars, it was the follow up weirdness with THE MAP. The precision of that yellow line and how it exactly connected three very telling events, including one with "a hooting owl", was just too revealing. It simply screamed at me, this shit is real!I am now unable to cling to that former identity of "not" knowing. I now "know". I am directly intertwined with the UFO reality.I hate the term "abductee" and all it's baggage. That title is way too simplistic, but that's probably the best term to define what's been going on with my life. That said, I am convinced that at the source of this mystery there is something far more complex and far more bizarre than we dare imagine. The inadequate words abductee, experiencer and contactee all seem flat in the face of this elaborate puzzle.But the knowing remains.peace,Mike ClellandMarch 22 2013"I no longer have the luxury of disbelief. This is a quote from my friend Peter Robbins. This statement comes after his time working closely along side Budd Hopkins and his clients."To fully understand this post, you'll need to read the two previous postings (linked below):1. the night under the stars 2. THE MAP "