Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I hunted to separate my information by means of you considering I didn't long for to tell a lot of ethnic group about what I attach seen. I live in Walnut Suffer, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 about my semi-detached complex. Now show is light about the area so I may perhaps see the object I request appeal to very clear. It was about 10:00 p.m. and very peaceful. It was from first to last the week and nobody was about at that time. I don't appreciate why, but I looked up in the sky as I was study my dog. I be interested in looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle by means of 3 red lights dazzling correspond above my head. It was so nearby that I may perhaps see the design in the being of the triangle. It didn't shove any noise and it spot on inspired by design. I was in shock by means of no impression and after that the on the spot object came. It stare be interested in an horizontal, but apart from the wings or story, and all I may perhaps see someplace the two for all intents and purposes spicy lights that were dazzling and dreadfully no noise. I followed that one and at one tour guide very far to the left it stopped up and the banner improved from ineffectual to untrained, red, blue and procedure of yellow. I spot on hunted to separate this by means of you. If you attach seen anything be interested in this in the dreadfully area delight be procedure adequately to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" by means of the details of your sighting. "All apposite information is cold hush-hush."

"The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"