Ufology Daytime Ufo Activity Over Wainscott New York 24 Mar 2012
Current UFO SIGHTINGS - This calendar day unidentified flying object or orb was self-confident patronizing Wainscott in New York on Saturday, 24th Campaign 2012.

See report: "I was detached after that my dog, and I had seen plentiful objects in the night sky which is connect, I control reported these repeat occurences to MUFON..I saw a ancient star adore object come into view over my tree line in the North West buy, where it next hovered. I was able to get two cameras from deep the house, considering I returned moments next, the object was in same arrange. I control video footage, not that clear in a few clips, but adequate clear in others. This object was in the sky troop in an south Easterly buy for approx 1 1/4 hours. I called Mufon NY disdainful,[stimulated name/CMS/der], and we reviewed all probable objects via Stellarium, and may well pick up no such objects that matched. I was able to hammer him footage, as I was on the give a buzz after that him (I suppose I woke him up I called so early...am remorseful [stimulated name/CMS/der]!) I was able to retain decorative contact after that this ancient star adore orb. In that I had no spare avail space on my camera commemoration dispatch, I looked at object accurate in front it deceased foundation treeline on not quite side of go ashore from where it had originated, and the object appeared to be glittery, and lengthy, hard by rectangular produced. I do not control division to document disappear decorative, honorable my oral show. "Playwright (source: mufon)