Ufo Sighting In Farmington Missouri On August 15Th 2013 Group Of 5 Lights One Was Strobe Light
UFO SIGHTING IN FARMINGTON, MISSOURI ON AUGUST 15TH 2013 - GROUP OF 5 LIGHTS, ONE WAS STROBE LIGHT, BROAD ARROW FORMATION, GOING FROM SOUTH TO NORTH TOWARD ST. LOUIS, LOW RUMBLE SOUND

I was standing in my yard and heard low rumble, I looked up into southern sky and saw group of 5 lights heading from south to north. I am guessing the object may have been one mile in the sky. object was southeast of me so I could not use the western sunset or moon to see outline of object. I was waiting to hear the regular jumbo jet sound but object was much quieter but had low rumble whole way. It took about one minute to fly from where I first noticed it until I lost sight of it going north toward St. Louis. I live 80 miles south of St. Louis. This is first time I ever seen anything like this. I have seen many large and small jets. I have never seen or heard a stealth bomber, but if I had to categorize it I would think that it would sound and look like that. Feelings were excitement and wonder. Like I said I have never seen anything like it before. If it happened to be a stealth bomber it was still a neat experience.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.