Ufo Activity Filmed Over Odessa Florida 11 Aug 2012
UFO SIGHTINGS - New footage of unidentified flying objects flying across the sky a cut above Odessa in Florida was recorded on 11th Noble 2012.Note down report: "I was in the sticks following my dog. As I was scrolling as a result of my friend, I realized my dog had been barking for sometime. I looked to see what he was barking at and he was looking up at the sky. As I followed his appear up, I saw 4 unknown lights floating sluggishly. Award was a light purring shouting, but no engine was heard. I grabbed my friend and took several video. The object/s started emotional a bit nearer in my fathers unexceptional area, so I blocked transmit to send a message him as I was overcome visuals. He is positioned in Lutz and never saw whatever in his area. The other odd thing I noticed was that the object/s were flying fine arrived a riot."Dramatist (source: mufon)