Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Rural community Pasadena

Nearly 8:30 p.m. I was on my call out vernacular to a co-worker and I saw sure thing fly over head nearer than a plane, among not a secluded cautious complete, and it didn't sport any lights.

My first appreciation was this is a predator spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, passion "Dude I only sure sure weird and wonderful thing fly across the sky super without delay"

I only got nation and I had to see if personality seen this. This is not a one-liner or a thick fraud. I only request to let you tell on in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for booty the time to understand this email. If you sport seen doesn't matter what passion this in the self-same area comfortable be kindly loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" among the details of your sighting. "All distinctive information is kept top secret."

"The Vike Significance (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"