Ufo Sighting In Union
UFO SIGHTING IN UNION, OREGON ON AUGUST 11TH 2013 - OUTSIDE LOOKING NORTJ AND TO THE WRST BRIGHT LIGHT APPEREAD LOW IN SKY WHEN TO TJE EAST UNTIL OUT OF SIGHT

On the 11th of august I was in my front yard looking at the stars. I was facing north and to the west a bright white orb,sphere just appeared. It was real bright thats why i noticed it. No noise came from it when it moved threw the sky about the speed of a plane and was definitely lower in altitude than a plane. It was travel in to the east about 45' in the sky. So I took my camera on my phone and turned the flash to its highest and point it and captured two pictures.then it went out of sight due to horizon. I don't know what it is but I do know I have seen similar thing(s) for the past 2years off and on. I was super excited when I seen it and really excited when I took the pictures. But when I got inside much later and looked at my pictures I was in shock in what was got in both photos. To me I think they are 2 of the best pictures of a UFO I have ever seen and people I show say and believe the same.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.