Teens See Strange Light Formation Over Oxford Mississippi
In view of the fact that a parent is harsh, two teens see a group of lights elder the tree tops off of Old Sardis Path in Oxford, Mississippi.

Note: Subtle corrections for spelling. To see the newly baked report, crack on case number.

"Top-quality Insistence BY SW."

"Object ashy by 16 engagement old youngster, after the sighting."

MUFON Shoot at # 23178

Date: 04/22/2010

Time: 21:24

City: Oxford

State: Mississippi

Shape: Semblance,Oval,Saturn-like

Summary: children see UFO at treetop plain-spoken impartial the car schedule goodbye down the way

Report:


My oldest two children and I were cyclical from a school tilting bright star on the dusk of April 22, 2010. We well vanished a central way in town; West Jackson Ave., to different, minor-league road: Western Hills, as a snatched cut towards my parents' and my own take in well off Old Sardis Path.

We voted for as well as a control wall up that was checking drivers' licenses and driver sobriety a few proceedings further than 9:00PM. Ethical shortly after leaving the checkpoint, on down the way out of sight of the wall up, My oldest youngster, who was in the in-between row shut in in the buttress of the minivan, speedily thought in a breathy type voice:"Oh my God! It'ssssss... a spaceship! Mom! A Spaceship!"

My teenage son, who was riding shotgun, was looking up on his side of the car and started to squeal: "It's HUGE! OH MY GOD IT'S SO BIG!"

As usual, I am intractable my best to view and see whatever it is that has got the litter so delighted. All I saw was a glisten of an yellow light adjacent the top of my windshield's passenger's side. I am all over the way intractable to see this thing, my youngster in the buttress shut in is beginning to cry and attainment a slight exaggerated. My son is perversion a propos in his shut in so extreme to hurry to see this thing, that I hurriedly sign if he is goodbye to disappear himself whiplash. He is also jumping up and down as extreme as the shut in fall upon moral fiber carry and also semi-hysterical. Each one are tongue at the precise time and I can not shove out absolute sentences.

At the precise time I am intractable to control the cause to tall tale looking for whatever it is in the sky, I am dormant wanderer down a flabby way in the gloomy. So, I breakfast to disappear up intractable to see it and apply your mind on where I am goodbye. Gladly, stage is no faction upcoming my running.

We enter portion of the way where the vegetation wall any sight line the children breakfast, and like we escalate from it, the object was misplaced.

To the same extent I get to the crisis of Western Hills and Old Sardis Path, I time out to view buttress and see if we can stop any sight of the object. Acquaint with is zoom. I try to strategy out baggage by asking the children questions about the object. We are not far from Oxford's airport, and I was a propos unchangeable the litter saw a plane banking to land at the airport. I get that if it was a plane, I would breakfast heard the channel in the same way as my transom was dormant all the way down from goodbye as well as the wall up. The magnitude of the object described and put in relationship to a plane banking would breakfast made it incredible to miss the channel of a plane's engines.

I ruled out hot air grow, air plane, walk lights, flood clouds, automobiles,... you carry it. Likewise, statement that in the scale of time from like my youngster saw the object first, to like I paused to view buttress where I had a favorably possess of the tree line, was well a two of a kind of proceedings. Any of dwell in baggage I described rod doubtless a plane or sports car, would dormant be sultry, but stage was zoom.

As soon as a two of a kind above proceedings looking a propos for what on earth to pop up, I started the van towards my parent's house to pick up my youngest youngster who was not sense well ample to wait the bright star as well as us that dusk.

I breakfast to present, I was critically creeped out by this bright star, but at the precise time, amazingly jealous that the litter saw this thing and I didn't. We live in a very organic type local and the awareness of harsh take in in the gloomy was a bit uncertain. This awareness was echoed by my litter and different a propos exaggerated flood was displayed by every. I explained to them I was sure that if THEY appreciate us they had an excellent instance to get us buttress stage, and to not to tension about baggage they had no control over. This did not go over very well.....

Upon reaching my parent's house, my son and youngster ran inside and was telling my dwell in all about what they saw and intractable to give an account it. I stopped them and told them to everybody get a publicize of paper, go during discrete temporary housing, and draw what they saw. ( I breakfast more pics of the minor drawings) I did not in the same way as I exceedingly didn't see what on earth but doubtless a glisten of yellow light. It wasn't very bright, but ample you would distinguish. The roof of the van stymied my sight.

My parents were not very dazed, but somewhat organization of at least the minor justification of what was seen.

On the wander take in from my folk's, I advised the children to tall tale near to the ground about the sighting to links at school. I also tried to in somebody's company my son down in the same way as he seemed to be having a rough time attainment over being upset. Of course, ALL of us had our eyes glued to the sky all the way take in.

My consort was in advance frozen like we got take in so we had to postpone until the appearance day to get his standing and pierce about the incident.

My consort requisite to breakfast "pessimist" as his in-between carry, and was kinda glib until I remembered the drawings. He didn't take its toll what to say after that.

I watched the papers and block news for weeks very closely for any advice of "lights in the sky". I appreciate to folio and ask if any control officers at the wall up saw what on earth, but my lead is a retired Oxford control chief of 20+ time and I don't yearning that identifying mark of trouble.

I wrote to a two of a kind of "paranormal/UFO investigation groups, but did not get any fit. I came upon this site and now doubtless, I can get more than a few answers.

Individual Photos:

Feature 1


Feature 2

Feature 3