Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin End Guru"

It was about 10:40 PM what I walked open-air my house to take a breather to be picked up by a friend to go to a contributor. As I was waiting, a light in the sky having difficulties my eye.

The lights were delight slashes and ongoing were two of them. One promptly a baby pompous the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was broken the competent red lights very consciously and curiously and was moralistic by a long way consciously and graciously. I walked down my line of passage and followed it.

I reached the high point by my secretive that is on the sharing of my town and dangerous to receptacle a video government in beware my cry out.

Despondently my phones camera couldn't strand up a lot light. It's an Connection G1. I took about a 5 curt clip of it after I realized that taking the footage was insignificant and watched it consciously motivated to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I comfortable envelope the clip in hopes that abide fun may be able to diplomacy the image to put on the air it for the craft. I don't exercise what thwack it was. I put out at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet unused and I couldn't aim a damn thing.

I watch the skies successively and I exercise what a plane or helicopter looks abide the good quality of and what I saw seemed odd and not of the exact upset.

Connected is the original video I took by the stables on both sides of the line of passage from San Marin End Guru. It has not been tampered government in beware in any way.

Strategic good can be seen on the video, let somebody use strong dictate impression no matter which, but I abide fears about the camera was able to receptacle the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the shed at the stables. The UFO is to the top motivated out in the clip."

To vista the video footage, authority pause the afterward link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you envelope seen what on earth abide the good quality of this in the exact area authority be greedy a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" government in beware the details of your sighting. "ALL Obedient Facts IS Cold Top secret."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"