Ufo Sighting In Standish Maine On June 15Th 2008 Not A Clear Image Did Not Look Like A Satellite
I was out in the mid summer, looking at the stars, and I saw something that all the sudden, I thought maybe, it was a satellite. But now, I realize, if a satellite was to be going that fast, it would probably burn up. It was clearly up around 36,000 feet, and I saw lights... It wouldn't have been an aircraft, because of all the colors, and the sort of aurora that it seemed to trail. I would watch it, and then think, I had no idea satellites could go that fast. The object started to move to the right, and then it moved back into its pattern. It's colors were listed above, and I don't even know at this point if it should be counted as a sighting. I was 8 then, and I don't think I knew.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.