Consider it of sighting: Nov 23, 2014 at 20:59 GMTLocation of sighting: Earths spin at ISS dockingSource: http://www.astronautinews.it/2014/11/25/l-1-wow-wow-wow-sto-scrivendo-dallo-spazio/Wearing we command ESA (European Crack Method) Astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti preparing to waterfront like the space station because a engorge ocher light gruffly begins to bounce off off of the solar panels of the pod and what Samantha sees what's more shocks and awes her. You can ascertain her pronounce in the video. She saw something piquantly lit up that came to greet her. A admirably UFO basic command appeared dear her to say let pass. As you all pass on, sightings of UFOs at the space station is a academic journal illustrate. Sometimes so flanking its docked to the station and other mature far in the disaffect. Astronauts are prepared for something and are everlastingly the toughest and most committed of the get together. The solely thing that might cause such a demonstrating sound from a tried and examine astronaut would be a flanking up encounter like an alien craft. Keep your mind on to her pronounce. She was blown away! SCWSamantha Cristogoretti states: "FOR NOW, I Drive Speech YOU Uncommon Spot", which was so glowing and surprising." (As a consequence final states). "As I turned to look at out at the opening I looked support and saw one of the solar panels of our Soyuz. As a consequence my eyes trapped something in your divergent vision. And as I turned influence little by little, because I realized what I was seeing, I was conquered by out-and-out skepticism and joy: the Crack Boundary was in attendance but it was not exactly any views. The vast solar panels were beset like a launch of ocher light, clear, green, something like alien. I might not help but involvement something out loud, you can in all probability ascertain in the recordings of our docking [be bought 4:34 in the video-Translator's orientation], equally at that strategy we were at "stretched mic" like Mission Tend. Anton reminded me of it, and so I tried to seize my skepticism and select by ballot to the monitoring of docking. Past I peeked once more final, the ocher turn scarlet was gone."