Ufo Sighting In Jones
UFO SIGHTING IN JONES, FLORIDA ON JUNE 1ST 1978 - IT WAS BIG ROUND GLOWING HOVERING ABOVE TREETOPS NIGERIA THAN FOOTBALL FIELD AND 100 YARDS IN SKY MADE NO NOISE DID NOT SEE IT EXIT WAS GONE IN SECONDS

This happened when I was about 14 or 15 yrs old there were 3 of us sleeping outside after riding our horses and we camped out in my freinds grandma's house we were looking up and one was talking all sudden this huge. Glowing light came over the treetops slow and you could not even hear a cricket no sound at all we all looked at each other then when we looked back up it was gone and we all ran into house never spoke about it ever again I don't remember anything after seeing it we just went on and now I'm 50 yrs old but I know what I saw was not from this earth no way. Completely silent and perfect circle glowing

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.