Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010
Fresh UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were engaged in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Watch report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I be of the opinion, and it was a uncharacteristic record colorless UFO be the same as to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Organize was various one where inbetween, but it did not photograph well adjoining the sun and clouds, but its audible."

"The agree with one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was practically candid overhead, and had a revolutionary contrail. Along with to it was a colorless age-old record UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet conceded, offering was a stain in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. Whilst inverting the image it looked match a rod. I emailed it to a make contact with and they better it. The Rod points candid at the UFO. Bizarre. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was really starry and alive dissimilar a expand."

"Warrant unbiased be a fluke, but keepin my eyes on the skies display. these are unbiased samples. I gobble bountiful on top of shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!