Ufo Sighting In Clarksville Tennessee On January 10Th 2013 Silver Spherical Disk
UFO SIGHTING IN CLARKSVILLE, TENNESSEE ON JANUARY 10TH 2013 - SILVER, SPHERICAL, DISK

I was riding in the car, passenger seat, and I looked up into the sky. I saw a silver, spherical, disk flying where planes fly. If was going in a straight path, heading northeast, for about 3 seconds, and simply disappeared. It looked like it just turned invisible. I was the only one who had seen it. My mom was also in the car with me. It was a bright, clear, day without a cloud in the sky. I was shocked after I saw this because I am an alien fanatic and first assumed it was a U.F.O. I believe it actually may have been.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.