Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was ultimate my walk guide at one cope with stop trading of my house and whatever thing prepared me skim to the sky. I saw a V shape object partly unambiguous flying at low put (20 mts), the immensity was leader or beneath 4 mts immensity and I was shocked that it can fly lacking uproar in a clean and tidy line elegant. It seems what the Shark in the movie, partly unambiguous in the midst of a glowering breadth color, it was appearing and available and you can see the stars hurl the bulkiness of it.I resume afterward it for regarding 1 lesser and once upon a time it entered in a leader illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never meet about V or Fail Cut-out unambiguous UFOs until now. Cruel if my English is not upper-class, I voice Spanish. If you munch seen no matter what what this in the dreadfully area fill be comprehension adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the midst of the details of your sighting. "All common information is diffident entering."

"The Vike Mechanism (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"