Ufo Sightings 2011 Unknown Lights In The Sky Over Kansas City 6 Apr 2011
Contemporary UFO sightings - This video of combination distant lights in the sky over Kansas Settlement in Kansas were recorded on Wednesday, 6th April 2011 answer 8:30 pm.

Observer report: "5 Amber lights in a "V" shape over Kansas Settlement Kansas"Wednesday April 6, 2011 thereabouts 8:30pm CST. I was congested at a close down sign at the junction of 8300 and Turn Limited-access highway, Kansas Settlement, Kansas looking towards the north. I saw 5 amber blushing lights in a "V" formation leaving from the northeast to the southwest. I deliberations these were not FAA established explanation for aircraft, and the fact that they were amber blushing lights along with no strobe or alternating keep fit (even tint). My next-door deliberations was to get to major ground to get a self-important visual of the machine. After that I realized I had to drive the 3 blocks west on Turn to get my camera to document the machine straight. Upon inwardly the garage door, I ran indoors the house and had my wife demand the camera representative her "there are UFO's flying over the house application now". We went indoors the driveway and may possibly see outstanding and definitely north of our lodging two amber lights and started loot camera video."The objects accepted candidly outstanding us along with no good at all. They were in a even detachment from also other. As it went over, the fund light seemed to emit answer the other light as they headed in cycle southwest over Turn Limited-access highway. The unlikely south they went the winning light seemed to gleam and pelt, subsequently the supporting light reckless the enormously cut up."My hint inwards the machine was "I request to get lodging to get my camera to document as it goes over my area". My wife got on the internet and tried to see if being else was seeing this phenomenon. She above up profession Fox 4 VDT to see if being else had reported this, they at ease the video. It was posted to Facebook, no one called fund to substantiate our information."Compound (source: mufon)