Ufo Sighting In Illinois On August 17Th 2013 I Was Recording The Moon When A Fast Flashing Light Came Across My
UFO SIGHTING IN ILLINOIS ON AUGUST 17TH 2013 - I WAS RECORDING THE MOON WHEN A FAST FLASHING LIGHT CAME ACROSS MY TELESCOPE

while I was in my backyard recording the moon with my telescope and my laptop on AUG 17 th 13 I noticed two quick flashes ( I though I saw it, It was so fast) and the next day when I review it, this is what I saw: a light that seems to stop and go, stop and go and you can see the streak behind it. the original video is about 20-25 min long. the segment on you tube is 50 sec. long and the light appears around 24 sec. I hope that with your editing knowledge you can enhance the video. please let me know whatever your opinion is about it. this is real I dont know anything about video editing otherwise I would have zoomed in and slow it down. this is the you tube web address: [Link moved to FI section/cms/tg] thanks and I would really appreciate any comments about it (pos. or neg.). [Name removed/cms/tg] (pardon my English - is my second language-)

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.