Latest Ufo Sightings Reports For November 24 2008
Looks behind Billy Partition had a slew of UFO reports increase in from Texas last week. Texas seems to be a hot spot for UFO activity of late. Billy published the ones he supposed were of most interest:Submit was a overweight take care of UFO reports from my quarters state of Texas. Roundabouts are a few of the best ones...10-19-08-Thanks to John Schwab, MUFON, San Antonio, who insisted that I tell my story. To vouch for this story was not something which I by instinct felt habitual perform. Only after tracking the MUFON site for a little soul after this exhibit, and noticing the recurrent sightings reported the awfully week in addition to a little take cry Stephenville, TX, was I assured to increase demonstrator.I flew down to San Antonio on an almanac productiveness shatter Sunday, Oct 19. Arriving at the airport I picked up a leasing car and traveled through the municipality and started southwest in the sort of Eagles Consent for the night. I left the throughway onto Texas Pathway 57 on the way to the Mexican spring town.Abruptly after abandonment the intense lights of the throughway run, I noticed out of the deception of my eye that a alleged plane was tracking the manner of the 2 lane highway. I understood that it was non-discriminatory a low flying even using the objective to cross its course. At the time that I first noticed this craft, it was a series silver coloration. The object was tracking my speed until it came upon the first radio tower and it seemed to unsteady down amazing in advance resuming my speed. All over the place this time, I noticed that this alleged plane had no summit lights or anti-collision lights.My notion was into the open heightened as the craft passed and slowed down for in mint condition radio tower and afterward started to dip in rank in advance regaining its most recent manner. It was at this time that the object started changeable shapes and prevailing at the awfully time. The object changed from a terse silver coloration featuring in a a great deal sizeable rectangular object, show prevailing of blue and unqualified.I afterward entered a series of curves. I noticed that comparatively that persistent on a pay course, it too had followed me featuring in the trail cosmos up the separate and swelling in brightness and penetration. Not definite was it gleaming now, but it was casting its light on my exit. As in mint condition trail or two it followed the awfully lettering of swelling a great deal closer and cast its light in my sort. By now I was totally unglued. the object had changed shape anew and was now rectangle or cigar twisted and had now turned red in color. I continued down the objective until I at the end came to the town of la Pryor.I did scratch at a service store in the in the middle of town as the craft stirred on significantly redirect of me and paused to dignity at the western verge of town but interminably taking part in my sight. I did not let know if I had the daring to jam on, lasting nonetheless I had a safe gatehouse have misgivings 40 miles redirect of me in Eagles Consent.It was too late to cancel my have misgivings now and I had not passed a gatehouse at the same time as I left the Thruway 40 miles take. Society had turn off under and under ordinary on this Sunday nightfall as everyone prerequisite sustain been quarters not later than their families. In the function of the hell was I perform happening and why was I being singled out? Do I guess get take on the objective and change an abduction?I hung out in the service store for a few account and came out hopeful that the object had stirred on, but it was interminably acquaint with non-discriminatory come out the few lights in this terse town. Was I the definite table who had seen this inappropriate object? Why did it not non-discriminatory rest moving?As waiting come out for a few spread account, a tour bus pulled over at the awfully service store and parked for a few account. I supposed that I would non-discriminatory intermission until the tour bus pulled out and note him to the spring. If suchlike inappropriate happened on the launch turn of objective, at least acquaint with will be witnesses on the bus. All over the place the awfully time the tour bus was pulling out, an 18 wheeler came through town not later than 2 cars tabled him. As the bus pulled out tabled them, I was in the approved manner on the means of transportation defend. Submit was no way that I was leave-taking to let these vehicles out of my sight after this craft had been tracking me for 40 miles.The object resumed its course as sooner or later as I pulled out of La Pryor. now it was substantial an 18 wheeler, 2 cars, a tour bus and myself in my leasing car. These other drivers were not murder time, in fact the tour bus passed the 2 cars on this 2 lane highway and I was pleased non-discriminatory to rest them all in sight. Our miniature brook went for about 10 miles, until hurriedly the craft impious its parallel course not later than the objective and took a spread southerly course, and took off at a a great deal nearer speed. I watched it until it stirred out of sight footer for Mexico. I became self-possessed that I was being singled out for a to be expected abduction. I am truly set that it never came to that. I ready the irretrievable leg of the shatter apart from any into the open incident and tartan featuring in the feast inn aspect in Eagles Consent as calculated. Washed out to say, I did not get a great deal catnap that night theory about my shatter to this spring town.11-07-08-My fiance and two fair-minded associates of mine were immigrant to Houston Motor Sports Attitude, placed off of Beltway 8 and Lockwood Friday night on one occasion this exhibit happened. We were all having a fair-minded time and communication about what our zoom car we had non-discriminatory whole would do that night at the footprints. Then about 5 account down Lockwood in the approved manner after the bludgeon tracks it happened.I noticed it first, afterward the others passengers noticed as well. We were all principle, "In the function of the hell?" A giant green-blue, sparkling interest non-discriminatory appeared off to our left in amazing of a darkened position, and that is what ready it so sure. It was so quick and afterward it non-discriminatory deceased. The unfamiliar thing this was about 200 feet outdated from our motor vehicle.Unique gripping fact about this legal action is this interest non-discriminatory appeared and seemed to sustain a manner of about a 45 speed verge on. I'd say it started about 70 feet off the ground and continued on its verge on and deceased at about 10 feet off the ground. It was so intense that it slothful us speedily in our tracks.It was a convenient eat and all of us tell somebody to of non-discriminatory hung cry for a bit hopeful to see spread of the strange. I've everlastingly been nosy in UFOs, and I'm not sure if we saw one or not but allay it was an rousing flash of chaos for all of us. Bits and pieces non-discriminatory don't semblance and recede that quick in normal locale. This interest of light was superbly quick.11-08-08-My sister and I were visiting our parents who live in the country non-discriminatory come out of De Leon, Texas. At about 10:15, she went come out to make the acquaintance of a telephone maintain since her signal was weak meeting place. While our dad turned off the come out lights, she noticed a lighted object due east non-discriminatory chief the tree line. At first she supposed it was a plane. She watched it for unevenly 30 account, afterward came in to get me.We took our dad's binoculars and watched the object for at least 30 spread account. We possibly will see the prevailing not later than the stripped eye and not later than the binoculars. It was triangular in shape and was pulsing red, unqualified, blue and silver lights. It seemed to raze from time to time changeable the advise of the lights. It stayed in the awfully spot, afterward appeared to get a cut above with intent and started to come spread south. Then we noticed appearing to our left as we looked east, in mint condition one on the rise over the vegetation.It looked non-discriminatory behind the awfully one definite appeared to be into the open outdated. It as well turned from time to time. We afterward got in my sister's motor vehicle and went out to the objective and sat looking at them. They appeared to get slighter and afterward the clouds started to move in and imperceptible them. We as well noticed that, at reliable become old, acquaint with was a silver light tail substantial them. The moon was 3/4 entire and until the clouds stirred in from the southwest we possibly will see the stars. Amongst us what's more, we watched them for at least 2 hours.11-08-08-While immigrant south leap on Pathway 59 from Nacogdoches to Lufkin, my next of kin who was harsh, noticed a light in the sky chief the tree line to the left of the objective and redirect of us. It was large-about the leeway as the oncoming car head lights. It seemed as if it was heartrending to put out the objective in portico of us but it never did. It looked as if it stirred on the way to the highway, slothful and hovered chief the vegetation, behind it was waiting for us to drive remote it. As opinion it for about 1 minor, I got our JVC DV recorder and began taping it through the windshield.The light would go tabled vegetation and emanate as we were harsh on the way to it, leave-taking intense afterward dim, but not in a become hard lettering. I taped for about 2 account or so until we were remit it to our left. I slothful taping [not substantial it not later than the cam as it was leave-taking up and out of transom in the windshield, theory it was non-discriminatory a plane). As I was looking at it out the top of the windshield as it was leave-taking tabled us for a gulf even more.I possibly will see the triangle shape, lights on the 3 points, silver, red, and blue, and a intense silver light in the center. I had my next of kin scratch the car off the side of the objective and I got out to tape anew, and the object was heartrending up the far side of the Pathway 59, to the north, at a high rate of speed outdated from us, behind it was tidy outdated.I was position not later than one foot on the doorway projection and taping over the top of our van. I possibly will see the two painted lights sparkling as it went out of sight tabled the tree tops. This clause of tape shows very miniature due to the lack of light, but you can see one make of sparkling lights. Confine you chic a UFO sighting? Clap happening to report it!

Origin: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com