Ufo Sightings Ufo Activity Over Vancouver Canada September 8 2013
SEPTEMBER 09, 2013 - CANADA - Here's new footage of an unidentified flying object slowly flying across the sky above Vancouver in Canada. This was taken on Sunday, the 8th of September, 2013.

EYE-WITNESS REPORT:


I scanned the skies for almost two weeks with no sighting, then this occured.

Tonight, I sky-watched for more than three hours and nothing, fell asleep on the couch then was awakened by the TV, although it was on mute? Half-dazed, I hit the volume and the images flash continually on the screen. So I turned it off and fell asleep minutes after.

I was awakened by voices, so I looked outside. I saw my Yukon camera on the balcony, did a quick scan of the night sky and that was when I saw this spinning/wobbling object.

It circled almost twice in the same area and then B- lined directly north east. A second object showed up and responded to my laser. It was moving quite wild. Prior to this, I caught another orb-like UFO blinking. [Edited for clarity]

WATCH: UFO activity over Vancouver.



Origin: ovni-news.blogspot.com