Black Triangle Sighting In Newark
One night I was at my mom and dads house looking up UFOs on the computer and then I decided to get some fresh air so I went outside and looked up in the night sky where I saw what I thought was a Star at first but all of a sudden the light started to descend down over the tree tops so I called my mom and dad outside. My mom was the first to come out to see what I was looking at it was huge there was 3 lights in a Chevron or flying V shape UFO it was very low in altitude moved very slow and made a sound kind of a high pitch humming sound. By the time my dad came out of the house he had a Sony Mavica camera in hand so he tryed taking pictures but the camera did not turn on and would not work on a fully charged battery? so we just watch it fly over the tree tops as it slowly got out of our sight. When we all went back inside we were all in shock as to what we just saw in the night skys of upsate New York the crazy thing is the Sony Movica Camera worked fine after we went back inside.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.