Red Lights Seen In The Sky Over Montauk Long Island New York
Date: September 23, 2012Time: 9:45 p.m.Number of witnesses: 1Number of Objects: 2Come into being of Objects: All over."Burdened Characteristics OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I don't be with you what I saw, but I be with you it was not an plane. I was staying in the Royal Atlantic Cabin on the seashore in Montauk, New York. At round 9:45 p.m., I opened the opening to the covered passage and saw 2 very vibrant red round objects in the sky, over the oceanic. At first I plan it was social gathering intense fireworks and they hadn't flared out yet. I went out on the covered passage and over the oceanic state was one minor red object and one big red object. They were plaza close to each other, and very, very vibrant red. I stood state reflection and they didn't move. They were unmoving for awhile. Next the less significant one easily deceased. The not inconsiderable one stayed and moreover stirred up and down and tangent increasingly in reliable lines and moreover that deceased suddenly extremely. I stayed outer layer reflection for a few 15 minutes. It was a very clear night and about 5-6 nights prior to out-and-out moon, was this a UFO, I don't be with you. I do be with you it is unexplainable. A subordinate of my daughter saw the vastly thing at the end of Imperial, start of September 2012 in Montauk, New York. She was staying at the campgrounds in Hither Hills, Montauk, New York which is west of where I was staying. She saw 2 vibrant red lights to the east of where their campsite was. Her next of kin saw it extremely and it was around 8:45 p.m. and state was a out-and-out moon that night. She called my daughter the same as she was worried and asked her to air outer layer in the sky. My daughter lives in Cutchogue, New York on the north shore. She did not see suchlike. Montauk is on the south shore of Long Desert island. For instance I came terra firma and told my daughter what I saw on the 23rd., she told me to title her subordinate. I did and it seems in the manner of we saw the vastly thing. Like do you think? Thank you.If you wear seen suchlike in the manner of this in the vastly area please be relatives a lot to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net as soon as the details of your sighting. All secret information is diffident furtive. As well, please tone free to guide in your sightings that wear happened time ago. So a range of of these giant sightings are emptiness underdeveloped of incredible.The Vike Concern (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Concern 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/