Mysteries Red Balls Of Light And Flying Wing Ufo Over Lancing Uk
Date: June 12, 2010

Time: Approx: Midnight.

Status of Sighting: Lancing (to the North)

Come out of witnesses: 1

Come out of Objects: Approx: 5 ?

Scribe of Objects: Red balls.

"Laden Report OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" Red lights reported by a paying guest in my intimate of flats as he looked out of the deep space. I expectation I had seen this face-to-face, I recognition what he imaginary on Sunday beginning as he is guaranteed and was unused in awe of what he had seen, solid now, that we are not separately in the universe.

I explained to him that I had seen a UFO at Cissbury Loop as a the first part of lad in the seventies. At that time in the seventies, me and my brother were looking for flint trappings at the Cissbury flint mining area. At the end of the day, at a quantity of end of the day we noticed a strange cloud formation on the horizon looking in this area west. It unfriendly us looking and intricate to develop out what it was, it was disturbed and I planning it may be a hot air soar, but no, it along with looked be equal with a contrail of a jet.

As it got faster, we might see it was a flying wing, I whispered it was a Boeing flying wing at the time, it prepared no feel, so I whispered it was down and block to wasted travelling in this area to northeast. My chief brother cut out a statement article on the self-same, as other workforce had seen it, but bizarre to what I saw. It was an assortment of being gone when I saw the Belgium Standardize UFO sighting that prepared intention of what I had seen and I now recognition I witnessed an extraterrestrial craft and in upright light background too.

I would hunch to get other reports of what I had seen, but maybe this is too long for ago now.

If you consume seen whatsoever be equal with this in the self-same area please be progress to prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the details of your sighting. All group information is unfriendly inwardly.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"