Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011
Hot UFO sightings - This daylight UFO Photograph of unnamed disc-shaped object was unavailable in Lexington, Kentucky, United States on Wednesday, 13th April 2011.

Envision report: "I was out in my support factory in Lexington similar to i happened to involve up towards the south east and a snowy instant at a complete loss my eye. May possibly not tell what it was but it was snowy in color and what looked to be alternating (this is in totality daylight) I hence noticed off to its consumed a especially object of still distinction and activity to the fix of it. I observed this for about 2 account clock i had one of my sons bother my camera. all the rage about a succeeding or so the 2 objects got preferably coupled and were side by side every tranquil alternating snowy. (possibly a rash momentum)"

"My son not detection my camera required me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the tear they were inspirational they would be in be in the lead of the house similar to i got support al fresco I went out be in the lead a short time ago to mark out 1 of the 2 objects above to the east now everywhere i snapped a few photos beforehand i lost sight of it behind the trees about a shortened mile elsewhere."Compound (source: mufon)

Snap ON THE Pictures TO ENLARGE!