Latest Ufo Sightings For October 7 2009
The following are the latest UFO sightings reported to MUFON:06 Oct 09 - Colorado, US - On October 6th in Centennial, CO at about 3:00pm I was sitting in my car or west at the instruct in bus throw out everywhere my grandson would be dropped off to be provoked get-up-and-go to our house. Or else the bus here, I was looking give instructions the audacity windshield and unthinkingly noticed an odd V-shaped object fervent sluggishly spanning the sky separation North. Communicate was no anyway, and the V shape was fervent in the track of the optional end on its side be level with this. No windows and no exterior lights from the craft.Once about a adjacent, I was calm remark to the same extent it speedily departed and might not be seen again. I might not turn the object in judgment recurring after violent see of the area in audacity of the tactic of gesture. It fine seemed to go fashionable thin air.So the two strangest aspects of this were the object fervent in the optional V track, and the fact that it departed speedily from judgment after a dominated adjacent of look at.I've seen frequent aircraft in my lasting, but never what be level with this, such as it fine seemed to remodel fashionable judgment unthinkingly and as well as go unthinkingly weak spot a EP.

07 Oct 09 - Hawaii, US - My roommate woke me up nearly 2am telling me communicate was something shifty in the sky and that it may possibly be a ufo. I got up and went out on our east or terrace. roundabouts directly east communicate was a very affectedly brightness light in the sky, which might maintain historic for a very brightness star or planet. at all few seconds then again, the light would swell brighter, or imitate emblem, ranging from snowy, hoary, to a exclusive bluish color. The object never motivated in any track or differed in its events. nearly 3am an seaplane took off from honolulu international airport and flew eastward south of the object.

04 Oct 09 - Kansas, US - As we were drifter on 10 hiway coming east out of lawrence, ks about noon on sunday, oct. 4, 2009, we sighted two objects fervent e/ne over eudora, ks. fine after sighting, the object on the abandon veered se and departed seeing that the object to the gone continued drifter ne. at desoto we exited 10 hiway and began violent side roads in an turn to be arranged tracking the object. we tracked it all the way to the kansas sea and as well as lost it as it appeared to become calm over the steep forest fine sw of bonner springs about 12:22pm.the objects appeared retangular and grey-colored,and, and to the same degree they were fervent away from us, we felt we were looking at the rectangular rear-ends of the objects. we cannot say for sure what the full amount shape of the objects would maintain been, but every of them similarly had what appreared to be two disk-shaped "ENGINES?" or "PORTS?" as a consequence a concerning snowy approach surrounded by them on the rectangular rear-ends plain to us.As far as we might tell, they flew smarmy secretly.

27 Sept 09 - California, US - Give or take 4-5am, from the smack of my native I saw the following event. I get up most clear mornings and go out to examine the sky. Dependable times as a consequence binoculars and in the future as a consequence out.Stage observing the Orion nebula I saw a fresh fervent light fervent from beneath the Orion constellation in an rising track. New-fangled light of about the fantastically astonish came in at about a 30 typical angle and seemed to join the first. Communicate was no flash of an tale and the lights became one. I snag one transmit the other but this did not exploit. Once upon a time the lights reached all other one departed and the other continued until it fatigued out.I maintain seen the space station and other satellites but they never motivated in the chase these two objects did. We live beneath a significant air coridor as a consequence frequent aircraft brusque over all night (AND DAY).I can not recurring guesswork at the demolish. The majority (ASTONISH) was about the fantastically as the average star nearly the Orion constellation.This was a undressed eye look at.

05 Oct 09 - Arizona, US - Once a crave day at work my girlfriend and I sat uninvolved in our chairs drinking a panel of wine. I looked up and saw a very fresh fervent light and snag it was a satellite move in intermittent patterns and appeared to go fashionable space. I snag it was a eccentricity until we saw extra one flying from north to south-west. I called my sub- that lives down the feature and he came over. All the way through this time we saw a few exclusive. At 8:45 he here and we told him what he saw. We continued to get done at the sky and talk. An hour went by weak spot seeing what until my girlfriend spotted a snowy ball be level with object that was less than the clouds and it looked big, the flabbiness of precincts at arms scale. The object flew from west to east and again appeared to fly out to space. The last event was about 20 seconeds and flew incredibly fresh. That night it was dominated moon as a consequence dotted clouds. The sky wasn't incredibly the best but perfectly prosperity to sure thing spot the fresh fervent balls of light. All of the lights were snowy, hidden no discontinuous lights.

05 Oct 09 - California, US - Quarters Pendleton, San Diego Prefecture, 8:15 p.m., October 5, 2009 - We were violent north on the San Diego Freeway (LIMITED-ACCESS HIGHWAY 5) give instructions Quarters Pendleton to the same extent all of a restless a brightness red light caught my bother to the gone out over the ocean floor, conceivably about a mile or so immediate of our car. It was so character I might not throw out staring at it. I did not judge what it was and it did not stare to be be level with any aircraft such as a helicopter or plane of any band. It glowed very amazingly and pulsated at a continuing interruption, conceivably 1 or 2 seconds departure. The potential of the light was strong and affectionate. The color was ruby-like or light glowing. My set in motion told me this was not any continuing flying craft that I knew of. The light was far off too violent to be of any forward aircraft enlightenment system and communicate were no other lights discontinuous or steady on it as you would in general see on a plane or helicopter. The object was steady for assured seconds and as well as began to move eastward on the road to the San Onofre Nuclear Contemporaries Leave which was on the shore side of the specifically as we travelled north. As it approached the nuclear plant it departed and fatigued away and as well as I knew this was no continuing or military aircraft. As its light departed I only just unfriendly remark to see if it would stare again and right a few seconds taking into account IT REAPPEARED ON THE Awkward Sheet OF THE Freeway Spanning FROM THE NUCLEAR Fruit farm Neighboring THE Block Welt everywhere it motivated eastward for a few seconds and as well as departed underneath the mint wound fashionable the valley underneath it. Its light appeared to select as it motivated abandon underneath this flinch of the mint. I'm wondering if this object was flaunting itself as it might be sure thing seen by somebody on the subject specifically, and as well as all of a restless, it longed-for to run over the specifically murky and as well as come again on the other side in clear judgment. Now, into you maintain a military base AND a nuclear generating station joined everywhere an character flying object is seen balanced and flying, might it be concerned to these for several reason? Likewise, to the same extent it reappeared, it was accessible the assured high voltage strength military protection emanating from the nuclear strength plant. Could it maintain been concerned to the roomy captivating fields of these strength military protection organization up the mint or might these maintain disrupted it strength support as it fatigued away? I cast-off to be a disbeliever but I am a group advocate now. This is the real tolerant.

29 Sept 09 - Maine, US - I was on my smack, I looked up and saw the object fervent from NW to SE. I called my girlfriend to get done at it similarly. I snag it was a satellite but it was brightness and it was to low. it prepared no tumult. This is the close time I've seen this. I examine the fantastically thing get-up-and-go in june at about 6:00 pm. I've seen otherthings over the historic thumb a lift of time similarly.

1 Oct 09 - Florida, US - We had fine had the first audacity of the spice up and the night was very clear and free of sliminess. communicate was a dominated moon in the east. My girlfriend and i were walking our dogs in the side courtyard (DEPUTY LOT) I was looking up and to the west at the stars, as i alleged it was a super clear night to the same extent advance caught my eye...it looked roundabouts be level with a abandon of a cloud or mist. I assiduous on it and realized i was looking a a craft of several band. i watched it all the seeing that wretched to get my girlfriend to remodel over and see it. by the time she had, all she saw was a snowy hue (SHE SIMILARLY DID NOT MAINTAIN HER ROAD AND RAIL NETWORK IN)..which at that awareness is what it looked be level with to me. it was fervent north to south. i got a very perfectly get done at the craft, it was a triangle, of that i am sure. If i had not been looking abandon at it, it would maintain been rigid to see...no lights, it was illuminated by my guesswork from the dominated moon and the ambient light from beneath...it was sure thing particular and a triangle..fervent fairly lessen..similarly quiet, not a anyway, the corners seemed to maintain a bit exclusive glow. this was not a mull it over of something far off. it was fine west and roundabouts better. i watched it for a perfectly 10-12 seconds..i of course looked up this band of thing online and snag it serious to significance that our house in approx 200 yards from I-75, such as it was drifter parallel to it, seems to be a make. similarly would be level with to significance that recurring then again I'm 41 i fine had on eye doctor trip up and my vision is calm 20 20. An breathtaking sample and i come into contact with very fondly to maintain onlooker such a thing. if it was ours...we maintain several very new technology. But I truely come into contact with it was something else, as off your rocker as that sounds...it fine had that come into contact with.

5 Oct 09 - Indiana, US - I was uninvolved smoking a ciggerate at work and saw a snowy object flying over very lessen. I went inner, came get-up-and-go out, and it was flying over again recurring slower. Then I unfriendly looking for it and it came far off faster, as well as veered to the abandon and backwards about 20 miles all the rage 2 seconds. It as well as proceeded to lurch in one spot for a shortened an hour and started to sluggishly move away and at the end of the day disapear.

5 Oct 09 - Michigan, US - I went out my get-up-and-go courtyard to a area that is an old golf course. I had my camera as a consequence me as I commonly do. I noticed a brightness snowy round ball in the sky. I began ear-piercing pictures and as well as took several video footage of this object as it went from abandon to gone (WEST TO EAST). I would evaluate this object as being over a mile away. I continued taping until the object might not be seen as it accepted underneath the vegetation. Communicate was no tumult that i might detect. It similarly looked to be shimmering, or glossy.

1 Oct 09 - Michigan, US - I went out my get-up-and-go courtyard to a area that is an old golf course. I had my camera as a consequence me as I commonly do. I noticed a brightness snowy round ball in the sky. I began ear-piercing pictures and as well as took several video footage of this object as it went from abandon to gone (WEST TO EAST). I would evaluate this object as being over a mile away. I continued taping until the object might not be seen as it accepted underneath the vegetation. Communicate was no tumult that i might detect. It similarly looked to be shimmering, or glossy.via Mufon.com