Ufo Sighting Triangle Shaped Ufo Spotted Flying Above New York
This triangle shaped UFO was spotted flying above New York, the eyewitness stated that they didn't realize they had captured the triangular craft until the photos were unloaded.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY -


"On Valentines Day 2011, at midnight, my boyfriend and I were at Beaverkill Pond which is at the end of the private road where we live in Woodstock (on Ohayo Mountain). It was a clear night and I had my camera with me. I took a few photos of the moon and then focused my attention on a very bright star. Took a few photos of that. It wasnt until I got home and uploaded the photos that I noticed the star had a triangular shape and when I zoomed in....saw what appeared to be a UFO.

Triangular shape: Pointing at 9:00, 11:00 and 2:00"

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - White Triangle Shaped Craft


DATE - 2011-02-14 12:00AM

LOCATION - New York USA

COLOUR - White



Origin: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com