Scores Of Ufos In Toronto Ontario 5 Oct 2013
UFO SIGHTINGS 2013 - TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA - OCTOBER 5, 2013Vast number of radious UFOs were observed and filmed during night time over Toronto, Ontario on October 5, 2013. Being literally the most recent UFO sighting in Canada, this video might stir controversy among the UFO enthusiasts because of the ongoing 'Chinese Lantern' debate. I believe there should be an easy way for discerning the real UFOs from Chinese lanterns such as the objects' pattern of behaviour. For instance, Chinese lanterns are not able to move consciously, they are just dragged by means of acceleration and the wind. So if an unidentified object is heading here and there deliberately or speeding up and down, that would give us a clue about the origin of the object. That's an observation I've made myself as I watch hundreds of videos as a part of my blogging experience. Any clues you may give?

Reference: truth-just-ahead.blogspot.com