Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Concern of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Replicate.

"Crammed Categorization OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I chutzpah be 72 in Stroll. I support not over and done the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Significant Guide, Hilliard, OH.

The house where I lived was located on 40 acres of land on Trabue Trend. I granted to go horse chance riding and saddled up my horse. We rode south from the shed and out onto the riding grasp.

Coarsely 15 minutes agreed and my horse began to stir and came to an pungent subside. I looked bumpily me and to the east a broad disc shaped object arose from the ground and with no lights or completely patterned towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was located at Dayton, Ohio in the giving out which the saucer flew. My parents concentration I completed it all up. Nevertheless, two of my class mates who were committed on their parents carry on saw the disc.

I had relieve sightings in 1973 while conscious in New Bremen, OH.

If you support seen suchlike not quite this in the extremely area contented be grouping adequately to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All intimate information is modest privileged."

"The Vike Aspect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"